DNA Testing for Hair Loss
TrichoTest for hair loss treatment, Hair loss is a multifactorial condition determined by a combination of both genetic and extrinsic factors. The combination of both factors should be addressed as a whole, during hair loss or alopecia treatment.
TrichoTest is an innovative genetic test that supports prescribers to personalize hair loss treatment.
TrichoTest analyzes both genetic factors and other relevant characteristics – extrinsic factors This process provides a full understanding about the underlaying factors of hair loss development.
TrichoTest can be used by:
* Everyone who wants to understand how their genetics affect alopecia treatment.
* Patients with family history of hair loss.
* Men and women who have tried different treatments with few or no success.
Fully personalised treatment – A personalised prescription is developed for patients.
Genetic factors explanation – A full report with the explanation of your genetic characteristics and their relation with hair treatment.
DNA Testing for Weight Managment
NutriGen weight management DNA testing
The regulation of body weight is complex and dependent on several factors. Overweight and obesity may increase the risk of many health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.
* The most complete nutrigenetic analysis in the market
* 384 genetic variations related to weight loss, response to exercise, intolerances and nutrients metabolism, among others, are analyzed.
* An exclusive tool for healthcare professionals
* NutriGen is a unique tool that unravels the patient’s nutrition metabolism, only available to the patient via healthcare professionals.
* Personalized diet plan
* A suggested personalized diet plan is generated by a complex algorithm, from more than 850 foods.
* State-of-the-art technology
* Genetic test based on DNA micro-array technology. More than 99% of reproducibility and sensibility.
What NutriGen analyzes
* Genetic causes of overweight and obesity
* Macro nutrients metabolism
* Influence of physical exercise
* Inflammation genetic profile
* Intolerances/ sensitivities
* Detox capability